27 April 2011

My own episode of Hoarders.

I've recently determined that I am a paper hoarder. I keep every stupid sheet of paper from school, the mail, my apartment complex, etc. Some of these papers are important, and by some I mean 10%.

I recently was on "winter break" at my internship, so I decided to have an intervention. I could no longer use my desk or find anything in my bookcase...so it was time!

This is how my desk area started (which don't do justice!):



So...after taking approximately an hour to unload all the crap, I went through it all; a keep and toss pile. This was my toss pile:

Hot Mess.
It literally took me 4 hours to go through everything and organize, but it was so worth it. I finally have my desk back to craft, sew, and paint! Plus, my bookcase doesn't look like it's going to fall over or vomit all over the place. 

Here is my final product:


Now it's time to get back to crafting! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment