27 April 2011

Infinity and Beyond Scarf...

Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. 

My weakness = sewing. 

I had been looking for a warm, but lightweight scarf. I had searched everywhere with no such luck. Most scarfs are so heavy and well, I get too hot, too fast.  

I found this pattern online at luvinthemommyhood. Flannel is my favorite fabric! It's so soft and cuddly! I also loved the idea of being able to wear it all the different ways. I was a little hesitant because I suck at sewing. After getting some encouragement from my friends and family, I decided I might as well attempt it. Plus, flannel was on sale! 

Well, to put it simply, I love it! It was so simple and easy! If anyone is looking for a cute simple scarf (which I know it's a little late and is starting to warm up), I would recommend this scarf. You can wear it a million different ways, it's super cute, and simple to make! 

Here are some pictures of my finished product:

Here it is! Its buttoned and cozy! I made it a little longer than the pattern and I love the extra length!

I love to wear it this way too! This way you can see  the awesome buttons and rubber-band hooks!


Close-up of the buttons and rubber-bands...probably my favorite part of the whole scarf! It's something completely different, and people always comment on it!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Thanks so much for sharing! The scarf looks fabulous on you! I love the punch of green :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I really love it! Awesome pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete