27 April 2011

Another supervisor painting...

Like I've said before...I hate making paintings for people because I never know if someone really likes it or they just say the do and throw it away when I leave. With this in my mind, I decided to make my supervisor a painting, because I didn't have a ton of money to spend and if she hated it then she could just throw it away! 


It honestly started as a hot mess, straight up. I washed all the paint off 3 times before it started to look presentable.
My signature ric-rac. 
I loved the final product! It was so colorful and happy, perfect for my supervisor's therapy room. I believe my supervisor was genuinely happy to receive my painting. She hung it up in the room right away! It makes me happy when my art make someone smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment